Meets the second Wednesday of each month at 9:00 AM at the Hispanic Chamber.
Mission: To serve as the official representative of the chamber, assisting in welcoming new & existing members, ribbon cutting, monthly events, & helping members take full advantage of benefits to promote their business.
- Sylvia Meade, Meade Virtual Assistants, LLC
Education & Leadership Initiative
Meets the 2nd Thursday of each month at 9:00 AM at the Hispanic Chamber.
Mission: The mission of the Education & Leadership Initiative is to develop future Business and Community leaders through Educational Partnerships.
Vision: Uniting Business leaders and Educators with the purpose of developing and implementing business partnerships, as well as providing leadership, mentorship, and empowerment opportunities.
- Serve as a platform for Business and Education leaders to unite for the betterment of the Hispanic Community as a whole.
- Create mentorship opportunities, by serving as a liaison to partner businesses with like educational programs.
- Work with all area schools (including public, private k-12, colleges, and trade schools) to identify programs and opportunities for business integration for our members.
- Selection and recognition of the Hispanic Teacher of the Year.
- Selection and recognition of Triunfo Scholars.
- Annual State of Hispanic Education Luncheon.
- Susy Diaz
Health & Wellness Lunch & Learn
Meets the 4th Wednesday of each month (breakfast or lunch, location varies).
Mission: To educate & inform member businesses of opportunities & health issues on a local state & national level.
- Marina Ramirez-Pesquera, Assisting Hands